Laura offers a variety of classes to choose from, each with
it's own specific goals:
Salsa & Bachata Classes
- for learning patterns & practicing your leading &
following techniques with other students.
- For those that want to get there faster & zone in on
your own specific challenges. When you work one on
one with Laura, you'll see why she's called L.A.'s Salsa
Diva & is one of the best instructors on the salsa
scene today! Laura is known as one of the pioneers of
the LA salsa scene & has over 30 years experience as
an instructor! She makes learning - easy!
Ladies Amateur Performance Class
- for those ladies with a desire to perform, dance
choreographed routines, or just to improve your skills
as a dancer! This class is for you! Improve your timing,
styling, improvisational skills & technique!
Cardio Salsatm exercise classes
- when you want to dance & get a great workout too!
3 classes weekly / 2 different locations
- Laura has been an adjunct faculty member of Santa
Monica college for 15 years & has also taught at
Cal State LA & Loyola Marymount University. These are
acredited courses can be registered by going to the college